Craft Haul for October (Part Two) & November Haul

This is a little late since I have a craft haul for November. Still, it's not too late because I do use these products in my later posts if you could spot them. I admit it's a little bit more than the usual number of things I buy because I had to make several mini albums along with other things as well. Most of them are done and I still need to make a few more things. Suddenly, the interest for mini albums went up when I posted my own simple version of mini albums. I guess after looking at them, people get the idea of how they can use them.

Prepare to be overwhelmed! Haha..oh anyway, I'm very selective about the things I buy and I try not to buy things that have a one or two time use. I make for other people and to cut down costs, I guess I mentioned before that I have to buy things that will give me a slightly longer mileage from using them. From the pictures below, you can spot my new obsession. Chipboard stickers! Yay, I love how they're thick and pretty although you can achieve the somewhat same effect using recycled cardboard. But I find the chipboards are getting more focus as different manufacturers produce so many pretty designs nowadays, unlike in the past. I can even find chipboards that are less than $10! They're from Bo Bunny and it has such nice design style with a rococo-ish feel to them. I made a tri-fold card using the chipboards from Bo Bunny. I layer them on top of each other, like below and you can see the 3D effect.


Here's my Craft Haul for Octobe (Part Two) with some explanations.


I like the whole romantic Paris theme feeling to this collections. The wooden block stamps only cost $1.90 each! And finally, I got the Melissa Frances resins.I like the lace too and it's a combi between lace and string  pearl, to complete the theme.



Bo Bunny has nice recent collections and I finally got my hand on that patterned paper which I bought in a set of 10 for $10 for a mix set. So it's basically $1.00 only! I also bought the chipboards for $8.90 and each piece is quite big. For other bellies, I bought the set of Prima Marketing woodchips that have been distressed in white.



Usually I don't buy travel related stickers because I don't travel. But I thought this would be perfect for an order I receive to make cards that have a travel theme to it. That is the Crate paper chipboard, a bottle of Glimmer Mist from Tatter's Angel bought using the $10 discount voucher I got as a birthday gift and 6 Prima flowers which I bought online for just $3.00.



How lovely are these stamps?! After telling myself no more buying, somebody had to put up sales for these cling stamps. Seeing how gorgeous they are and looking at how they fit into my style, I had to buy it and it was $4.00. Not bad a price, so there's no regrets.f



This is first part of my haul in November. I finally got the Kaiser Crafts paper pack and kinda regret it a big because the papers are pretty filmsy. But since I already bought it, I had to use it and I used it for an 8inches mini album which I'll showcase later. I also got two papers from the Webster's Pages collection and for bellies, I bought the Prima Marketing key resins.



I told ya I had this obsession with chipboards. There is still one more chipboard I haven't posted yet but I shall later and it's like the ultimate chipboard for me..haha. Okay, I'll tell you more about it later. These set of chipboards is from MME or My Mind's Eye and I simply love them. If I'm not wrong they are from the Record it collections. One has a vintage theme to it while the other one has love theme. The smaller one (with the bicycle) is from Echo Park.



I'm not a fan of rub ons because at times, the images don't rub on nicely and leave patches even though I try my best to do it properly. This is my first purchase of rub ons. The previous ones I got came together with the grab bag. I got it from facebook. Again, it didn't rub on properly but the smaller ones turn out quite okay. Oh well.

My haul for November is going to be really small as compared to the previous two months because moolah not enough. Hoping things will get better for me financially. Meanwhile, I guess you can say for the first time in many months, my craft expenses won't exceed $100 which may be a good thing because I will be forced to use my current supplies. Note my chipboard collections.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments