Guestbook "Farewell"







I actually have a zutter machine loaned out to me from a scrapbooker and I was so excited about it, I bought several of the wires for binding. But OMGEEE, I struggled like mad the first time I tried to make a mini album. So much so, I wanted to give it back to her the next, day! haha..

But the zutter machine finally saved me later on! I couldn't find a proper plain sketchbook in a big bookstore (go figure..) and I was so desperate already because I had been paid for it already. Then for like 20 minutes of fruitless searching, a sudden idea struck me. I could make my OWN guestbook and I don't have to alter any sketchbook.

Yes, back to the struggling. Lucky thing I bought an extra pack of project papers because somehow, I knew I would make mistakes. I tried using a recycled piece of paper and I don't know and why, that one turned ok until I started making the actual thing.

So after like one and half hour of struggling, the punching and the binding, it looks somewhat like a decent guestbook except the top parts of the papers were cut off slightly bit. I think I somehow got it and I guess my next attempt will be slightly more successful.

I only had like an hour of designing and I have no choice but to grab whatever things I've left inside the box and let the design take a life on its own.

Luckily, I managed to pull it off without needing an extra hour.

Final Product



This is only my second guestbook but I'm looking forward to make more in future. It could come in this A4 sized, smaller or even in a 12 X 12 layout. Just send me a message at the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments