A3 Sized Wedding Guestbook "Yellow Pastels & Garden"

Wedding Guest in Pastel & Garden Theme

I am so grateful to be given a chance to make this lovely wedding guestbook. Okay, I had actually been given the works of other people for me to have ideas on and they look ah-ma-zing. But of course, they're not really my style although the last one that she sent me, was the closest to the type of work I normally produce. I like to design things with flair and everything seems flowy. I don't know to describe it per see but yah, that's how I roll. And of course, I didn't copy their works a 100% but took elements like blings and pearls because trust me, unless they want it to be of a specific theme, these two can't go wrong when designing a wedding guestbook.

Read on to see close up details of my work.

I went to a class last month and it used a pack of flowers from Prima Marketing that was so unique because it had a floral wreath, some other paper flowers both medium and small and a paper butterfly. It was so unique that two of them, mid class, went out the class to buy themselves a pack each. Er, me included but after the class only and it was the last one. I swear the designer, whom I had loved her works ever since I started papercrafting, just have a knack for picking out da best items which normally don't catch my eye. Or anyone's eyes for that matter, lol!

It was the last pack and it cost $12 plus and at first I thought, er, I don't know to use the floral wreath in smaller layouts which is what I normally do. But I still got it and I am not really picky about the colours, like the rest of the class participants. I was just thinking how the heck to use the wreath.  I used the rest of the flowers and then boom, as I was roaming a shop to look for items to use for the guestbook, I suddenly thought of the wreath and I thought, it's a big layout, therefore this will defo work. And it did! 

You can see close ups of the design below.  Oh, and I also used Bo Bunny chipboards, which are so versatile because I used it for a farewell layout too. More on it in a later post.

If you like this post, be sure to share it on any of the social buttons below. For custom orders, send me your order queries on the right side bar or contact me from the link above.

Thanks for dropping by!

The floral wreath, a laser cut heart and chipboards from Bo Bunny

Another corner with a floral cluster and a swirl chipboard from Bo Bunny







Comments