Birthday Tri Fold Cards Purple Flowers in A Bicycle Basket, Birds & Hot Air Balloon


I was close to searching on google on the template on making a tri fold card because it has been awhile already. But I thought that I could do this..haha. So cracked my brain a bit on how to fold the card so that it will form the multitude of layers which makes the tri fold card an interesting looking card.

Design wise, I've kept it simple. I know previously I like to decorate them to the brim but my style has toned down, yet interesting enough with some stand out pieces.

For the first piece, I made use of a journal card which I cut out from 12 X 12 inches patterned paper to use it as a central piece. I loved the bicycle picture and I enhanced the bouquet of flowers in the basket with some glitter and decorated the corner with some flower paper blooms, tulle and a wood token from Maya Road.

For the second card, again I used a patterned paper from Bo Bunny, layered the scrap papers to gather and then used a die cut piece from a left over project from a craft workshop to fill up the empty space. I liked the trellis die cut piece so much that I hope that when I pop by the shop the next time, I can get my hands on it..squee! Since it's a bird theme, I used the same patterned paper to cut out the birds and propped up one of them using foam tape so that it will stand out from the background.

Ok moving on the the third card. I call this the anything goes card, haha. Because I was too lazy to dig through the bag again, I fall back on another Bo Bunny patterned paper and I thought the hot air balloon is of the right size to grace the cover as the central piece. To enhance the cover, I added pops of colours like the colourful balloon die cut and a rosette in orange colour. Oh, and also added a sun puffy sticker, just for fun. Isn't the 'hello' wood embellishment cute? So much so, I think I want to get another pack, hehe. I love versatile pieces like these.

For the inside pages, they are mostly birthday themed embellishments and some random cut outs. I also used the sizzix big shot machine to cut out three flourishes from glittered paper.

I hope you like these projects. For custom orders, please feel free to send me your message on the right side bar.

Thanks for dropping by! 











Comments