Congratulatory Card for A Couple with Pink Hearts Chipboard


I haven't been posting, not because I've stopped making cards but let's say, I don't know how and why but sometimes things don't work out as you wish for them to be. In your own opinions, they look fine and a lot of work goes behind the scene and it doesn't help too if you're a perfectionist. But I don't take things to heart. Yes I do make mistakes because I'm only human and if there's something to learn from all this, I sure try not to repeat the mistakes and improve myself the next time round. Sure I've been making cards for few years but life is a constant learning experience and not every experience is going to be a pleasant one. If the person is just being nasty or too much, I will not take it personal and just you know, move on because I can't please everyone. Life's too short to think about all the negativity.

Sorry just a bit of rant there.

Anyway, this was such a lovely card to make for a couple who is going to get married soon. I didn't want it too complicated but again, I don't want it too simple either. Also, I didn't know either what should I use for the centrepiece because I can't find something that I like that is wedding-related from a local paper crafting store. Not that they didn't have any but I just need one and the rest of the pieces have to be something that I can use for other projects. Alas, they're not really my cup of tea. So that means I had to go home and use my existing supplies and I chanced upon this hearts balloon chipboard from Crate Paper in my stash.

After that, I also wanted to use the white cardstock with the gold embossed dots and I layered a vellum piece with hearts over it and all these, I layered over the printed scrapbooking paper from Bluefern Studios. I cut out flowers from a Bo Bunny patterned paper in a similar shade and I finished off the card with flower blooms with crystal details and some white hearts wood chips.

The quotes seem apt for this wedding card. So in the end, my own stash saved me some dollars and made this pretty card.

I hope you like this card too.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments