Red & Black & Panda Box Cards

I've been doing quite a number of box cards recently but in a style that I'm comfortable with, and not too complex. I think you can safely say the most complex one is the paper cake. But after my recent attempt with an 8 inches album, now making the cake doesn't seem so bad, haha. I still think that little touches like this, such as the 3D cake, help to box card looks more attractive. The photos also add a nice touch to these box cards as they mean something to the recipient. I like putting photos in them. Yes it does mean I do less decorating, which means less thinking, but seeing these photos, and seeing how happy they are with friends, family and colleagues. Then they are being placed in the box to serve as memories whenever they open up the box card.

For the cards below, they were designed according to theme, with the personal favourite being the red and black colour scheme. They just seem to be one of the best colour combinations, apart from pink of course, which I personally like as well. 

My attempt at making the cake gets better now and now I have a different way of doing it though it doesn't differ much. You will see them in the next few posts. Trust me, this week I have a lot to post, not just box cards, so stay tuned :)

I hope you like the cards I made below. For order queries, please feel free to send them to me in the box on the right side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!








Comments