Teachers' Day, Birthday & Thank You Cards







Recently, I have been making quite a number of bifold cards which I enjoyed making as usual but often I would make quite a mess because I had to take out stickers and patterned papers and start to brainstorm which would be the perfect choices for cards. And then I would be cutting and pasting, and sometimes, die cutting, though as much as I can, I don't do the last part because I'm a lazy paper crafter, haha.

I usually use the usual layering techniques often used in scrapbooking. I'm not much of a stamper even though I do have quite a sizeable number of stamps. The only stamping I do is stamping happy birthday. For the teachers' day cards, surprisingly, I did it pretty fast despite digging through stash. I didn't specifically find related diecuts and stickers. But I recently bought the Carpe Diem die cut packs from Simple Stories and found quite a number of pieces that go well with the theme.

As for the birthday cards, some of the pieces are from the birthday collections from Simple Stories as well. I wish I could buy all their different packs because they often release more than one collections but I had to be pretty selective in terms of choosing them based on the projects I'm working on. 

For the last picture, I made 5 pieces of thank you cards. I love this thank you cut file and I used my cameo to cut them out. As for the design, I kept them pretty simple yet still interesting with some gold and silver foil. Gold foil seem to be the in thing. I think if there is one more machine I am willing to invest in, it will be the minc machine. You can try to google what this machine does. It's pretty amazing.

So that's all I'm sharing for now. I hope you like this post and thanks for dropping by!

Comments