Enjoy this Mickey Mouse Tri Fold Card


Hi Everyone,

I wanted to use the old Webster's Pages collection that I had sitting in my drawer which was a 6 X 6 inches paper pad. Somehow, I would try to incorporate them into this trifold card and I thought the light pink colour scheme goes well with the teal-like background patterned paper. 

I used the Sizzix die cut machine to cut the scallop circle to be used as the base for the Mickey Mouse cut outs. However, I ruined the first scallop coz Mickey's ear was folded and there was this annoying crease so I had to re-do everything, including cutting another scallop circle. 

But I used a different colour which is what you see in the picture and initially, it was a black paper. Somehow, this looked way better as it blended seamlessly.

The only thing I didn't do was using foam stickers to prop up the two characters because I did the pasting at work as I had to reprint them using my office's printing machine..heh..and I forgot to bring the roll of tape. I told myself I MUST keep a spare one in the office, but nope.

Only the small cake at the corner was propped up because I had done it earlier at home. But it's ok, at least I managed to slot in some embellishments at the corners of the scallop circles like a peek a boo effects so everything will look nice and structured and not too flat. The stars cut out from glittered card stock added some interest too.

Below is how I decorated the inner pages which showcased more of Mickey Mouse.


I hope you liked the card I've made and thanks for dropping by!

Comments