Light Blue Romance Themed Cards with Pink Glitter Heart Die


Hi Everyone,

One of my favourite embellishments is using wood tokens. I like how it helps to add dimension whether on its own or layered with other embellishments, specially those made from paper. The ones I like is from Prima Marketing which comes in a mini wooden crate that can be recycled. But recently there's a new brand which I can't remember at this moment (will update here soon!) and I recently bought a new pack that is actually wood frames. Kaisercrafts also have wood tokens with imprinted designs or words.

You can see how I layered the wood tokens in the picture above. For the one below, I used them on top of the paper cut outs.

Besides that, I like how I designed the box cover. I die cut the swirly thing and later the heart with light blue glittered foam. As for the background, I fussy cut the flowers from a 12X12 inches patterned paper from Simple Stories. I like this design coz the paper is black so when I cut the flowers, I left a tiny space around the edges and they looked like there's a shadow. Also I think the flower design is beautiful with its bright bold colours.






I hope you like the box cards I've done. For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries in the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments