Thank You Card in Pastel Blue



Hi Everyone,

I don't always get to make these type of cards lately so when I get the chance, I make sure it's really nice, haha. Nowadays, I like to stick a few colours or one colour but in different shades which include choosing the right embellishments in the same colour family.

I wanted to challenge myself by digging through my older stuffs in a small container box which I don't always use nowadays and just grab whatever is suitable for this card. And I came across the gem pins where I poked through a blue paper flower as the centre piece to make it look a little bit more interesting with the sparkle. I also used an old chipboard from a pack which I've been saving for I don't know when, lol..but hey, these things are meant to be used so why not use them now.

For a pop of colour, I used the cut out from a patterned paper which have a bright red flower on it. As I wanted a shabby chic card, I used mostly the papers from Bluefern Studios. For a layered look, I added a circular wooden frame for the word 'thanks'. To finish off the card, I stamped on some random spots and added a light wash of water colour and that's it.

For custom orders, please feel free to use the order form or send me your queries from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!


Comments