Easel Card in Shades of Purple with Red & Pink Butterfly Chipboard



Hi Everyone,

First of all sorry for the blurry first picture. I didn't realise how blurry it was when I tried to upload the photo and I had given it away already by then so it's too late for a retake. Good thing, I took a close shot so you can see the details a little more.

I wanted a purple theme for this card actually. Because this patterned papers from Bo Bunny has gorgeous flower designs on them which I wanted to use for this card. Honestly, it's quite difficult to find purple flower designs and even patterned papers these days, I don't know why. As for the centre decorations, I used some leftover chipboards from a pack I bought from a stationery shop. This is one of my favourite packs because of the butterfly. 

I don't know if you can see but I added some purple hues using distress ink. I think it's called grape seed from Tim Holtz distress ink pad. I also decided to add some diecuts in the background using the mixed media thinlits from Tim Holtz as well. Can't wait for my next payday coz I am gonna get the other pack with more flowery and flourish design. Yaaas..

I used purple glitter cardstock for this so it added some nice accent to the overall card look.

Hope you like this easel card that I've made. For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries.

Thanks for dropping by!



Comments