Mini Album with Love Phrases & Words in Black & Blue Theme


I haven't done a mini album post in awhile but got excited when I was asked to make one. But I didn't have much time again, like what's new, so again, I have to rely on quick techniques. Except for the first two pages, I had to think a bit because it's always a slow start.

As wordings and pictures are involved in this making of the mini album, it's actually simpler to decorate them. All I had to do was to back up the sentences with patterned papers followed by some simple embellishments. As this would go out to a guy, I used very very minimal flower decorations. But I really like the last page where somehow, the two opposite pages seem to be more matchy with its colours for the decorations.

I die cut the stars and one leftover star which didn't go well with the rest of the cover page. But I didn't want to keep or throw it away and somehow managed to find a spot. You can see it from the picture below along with the description for the above.

So I hope you like this mini album I have made. For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries.

Thanks for dropping by!






Comments