A4 Sized Farewell Card for a Glowing Indian Bride


I wanted to do red for this card but I didn't want the background to be too overwhelming so I chose this light pink paper with soft floral designs and from there, I build up the embellishments. Here's where I can use red and I had cut out red flowers from this single patterned paper and then adjust the height and layering with other smaller embellishments.

I also wanted to include gold and I had cut out a pretty large gold doily from a paper with various sized and coloured doily shapes. I also cut the doily into three I think, and place them in 3 different positions behind an assortment of embellishments which include a wooden frame and some flowery stickers.


I added softness to the overall look with vellum and a white doily
While I love to just cut out designs on paper, I also like to up the fancy factor with this flower flourish that I had die cut using gold foil. To finish off the card, I added crystals from Prima Marketing and some punched out butterflies.

I hope you have liked this card I made. For custom orders, please feel free to send  me your order queries from the link above.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments