Explosion Box Card for Birthday in Black , Blue & Red Colours & 3D Cake



I like using this red patterned papers with white spots on it to make a 3D paper cake because it just reminds me of red velvet. It got to stand out a little more because I used it against a dark coloured background. I also like the paper that I chose to make the explosion box card with its constellation of stars against a dark blue background. 

I mixed it in with red and punched out some little stars using black paper and they make filling up those little spaces a breeze mixing in smaller and bigger sized ones.


I covered the wordings with cut out hot air balloons against scripty looking background

I used silver foil word die cut of today from Simple Stories 

The box cover and I hand cut a heart shape from a raspberry glittered paper
The box card initially didn't look like that. But I decided to use the globe sticker because it has the colour combination that I wanted. Mixing embellishments of different sizes help to give some texture to the cover.

I hope you like this box card that I've made. Please feel free to send me your order queries using my order form via the link above.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments