Friendship & Vintage Themed Explosion Box Card

 
 
Last weekend, my friends and I caught up with each other for coffee and cakes and we had fun sharing laughter and also reminiscing about the past back in the school days. Most of us are married already and have small kids so that would be quite a while ago, haha.
 
For this explosion box card, the theme is friendship and vintage. Carta Bella had some pretty vintage looking collection recently and I used mostly their papers to construct this box card. The combination of light brown and red helped to bring out the vintage feel.
 


I cut out the journal card and added stickers and some sequins. Also did some layering with friendship quotes



More layering comebinations

Vintage frames, woodchips and some crystals completed the first layer
I also like to use the B side of the patterned papers and those that I have cut out from the corners will form as the background for photos later on. I think the light pink and brown combination is sweet and subtle.

I hope you like this box card that I have done. For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries using the form in the above link.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments