Handmade 6 Inches Friendship & Desserts Themed Mini Album



Hi Everyone,

I thought I would take a break from posting about explosion box card and write a post about this 6 inches mini album instead. I adored this a lot and didn't quite have to think through much the placements like I'm imagining where the photos should be because it only required space for about 3 photos only. It's a friendship themed, pastel and sweet desserts all rolled into this one mini album.


I was looking through my supplies for pastel colours and it wasn't quite hard to find. Also, I had quite a lot of stickers that are dessert themed like ice cream, donuts and macarons (oh my sweet tooth..) that are perfect for this album. I somehow didn't have enough ice cream stickers though so I went to bookshop hoping to find ice cream stickers but they were so tiny. However, when I wanted to give up, I saw a gift wrapper that had pictures of ice cream sticks on it. Perfect! Eventually, I cut some out and used it for the front cover as you see from the picture above.

For below, I did my usual layering style but I went to Pinterest to see how else I could layer and I came up with the square boxes where I put a sweet treat sticker in each one. I thought it turns out to be really cute.







Ok, the picture of the 3 cats is actually taken from an instagram account which I loved because these cats are so darn cute, fat and fluffy!! I had to include cat pictures and why not these 3 cuties :)

Also, I loved macarons although admittedly, they're a tad sweet so I don't really eat them.

I hope you like this mini album that I've made. For custom orders, please feel free to contact me from the above links or the order form.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments