Trifold Card in Sweet Blushed Pink with Gold Polka Dots & Purple Scallop Border


Hi Everyone,

The trifold is a unique type of card that is actually made from just half of a 12 x 12 patterned paper but cut in such a way that you can fold it in an interesting manner with different panels. I usually like to spend more time on the cover where I will do some layering to make it 'pop' even more like make it more 3D looking. 

For this card, I had it made in a light blush pink with gold polka dots and I really think that they should have more of these patterned papers available. I think I ever talked about how I loved these types of papers with the embossed gold or silver dots but they don't quite have this pastel colour but mostly bold ones.

Now that I have arranged my papers and stickers in a way that I can easily look through them and then use them as much as I can in my projects. I do use current ones as well that are in trend but I like to mix and match with the older collections so they are not put to waste. How you can incorporate them together is usually by colours and theme.

I bought the new scallop punch recently from Martha Stewarts and its' one of the most popular punches. I had been looking for this for so long because I abused the one that I had, heh. But I had that for a long time and now it can no longer punch. This was so hard to find so when I saw it, I had to get it even though I was actually trying to save money, haha. If it's something that you will use often in craft projects, I would say get it.

Here's how the card looks like from different angles. I included a photo in this which I pasted to make it look as though it's floating.

Thanks for dropping by!




Comments