Special Moments Farewell Themed Mini Album



I bought this 12X12 gold polka dots acetate and it looks gorgeous when cut to size and layered with other patterned papers. It helps to add dimension because its see through so it doesn't hide the layers of papers and sticker behind. Here, I layered in on top of a flower sticker, gold doily and a paper tag. 

However I kinda pasted it down rather quickly so only two of the gold dots can be seen on the acetate..haha. Still, the diecut stars made from gold glittered paper sorta make up for the cover page design where I wanted to showcase gold a little more.

As this mini album is going to be used for mostly writing, I decorated the corners with layered embellishments. To make the album not too thick, I didn't use much of foam dots so the album stays mostly flat.


I like to coordinate the embellishments on opposite pages to make it more seamless

To make the phrase stand out a little, I pasted it on glittered cardstock and make it 3D with foam dots

Cut out square pieces ruled here

The edge of one of the pages is decorated with a scallop border
I hope you like this mini album I've made which I used mostly teal and pastel colours.

Thanks for dropping by!


Comments