Shabby Chic Birthday Card



I recently purchased this sticker set which is meant for a French themed card but I loved the rest of the stickers too which honestly is quite a rare thing nowadays. I thought even if I don't get custom orders to make use of those stickers, I would use it for myself. Actually I altered a photo frame and I used some stickers from it. You can see it below and I used it to decorate my office table.

I had this doily die cut from Prima Marketing for a long time but I never get to use it because well, I don't get a chance to make such cards anymore. And now I do, yay!

The stickers were given some dimensions by layering and then I used coordinating patterned papers and cut out the elements. I picked up some tips from a recent class and you can create depth to the picture by layering similar elements together like how I did for the bottom part where I cut out the flowers and layered it on top of each other.

To give it a mixed look, I added paper flowers too at some strategic parts.

Altered frame using a journal card as the focal point and decorated it with stickers and paper flowers


Hope you like this card I made. For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries via the link above.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments