Pink Birthday Themed Trifold Card


Hey, I'm back! Sorry for the long absence. I've been overseas and actually, I made this card in the morning, just before I was about to pack my things for my travel.

This is a sweet birthday card in mostly pink colours and I had the perfect journal card from a birthday girl line, I think from Echo Park, and I had cut out the picture of the stack of presents. To balance out, I randomly went through my stickers collections for birthday related things but I found these two gem chipboard stickers.

At first I was thinking how they were going to fit into the theme. However, due to lack of time (coz need to get ready asap), I just tried to incorporate the two together behind the main picture. Not only did they help to balance out the trifold card when it was standing, I thought they added a nice touch to the cover as well.


The inside layout of the trifold card. 

The cover page when the card is laid flat

I hope you like this pink trifold card I've made. For custom orders, please feel free to click on the link above this page.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments