Red & Black 6 Inches Mini Album "Memories"





This mini album consists of mostly red and black colour scheme but of course, a little bit of gold wouldn't hurt either. I did a similar mini album using a house as the main focus on the cover. To me, it can symbolise a storage of memories which is pretty much what this album will contain.



I like how the black contrasts against the red and to beautify the pages, I chose cut outs and stickers in line with the theme and colour scheme.


DIY banner that I made by cutting out different pieces from the leftover paper

A cut out frame help to add focal point to an embellishment

Different sizes of photo mats on opposite pages. Little punched out stars add details to the pages
I hope you liked this mini album that I have done. For custom orders please feel free to click on the link above this website.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments