Tri Fold Card in Light Blue & Sweet Pastel Colours


I love the dimension the trifold card gives, although traditionally, an actual trifold card or tri-shutter card doesn't look like this actually. I don't really like 'clean lines' and I like my projects to have a layered or shabby look to it.

A sweet card looks even sweeter when using pastel colours and as the journal card I cut out from a patterned paper has a bicycle picture in a sweet pink colour. I added pops of colour at one corner with the banner and hot balloons cut out.  A little gold foiled flower is layered on top of one of the hot air balloon for some interest.

I went a step further by die cutting out some flowers using the leftover scrap papers and added enamel dots on them in the centre.

The inner layer of the card with a flower chipboard and a clock wood chip

The card when laid flat.

As the journal card has a lot of empty spaces, I edged the card with glitter. Another way for dimension is to use, let's say, gold embossed powder and heat set them at the edges. Trust me, it will look even more stunning. But let's face it, I'm a lazy crafter.

Oh, for stickers, coz I have loads of them, I added in a sticker tab 'hello life' and a butterfly sticker at another corner.

I hope you like this card I have made. For custom orders, please feel free to use the link above.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments