Winnie the Pooh Friendship Themed Mini Album


I grew up watching Winnie the Pooh. I watched the live action one and I enjoyed every single episode. And it's pretty nice to know that he still has fans over the years. So I did this 6 inches mini album from scratch and decorated the inside pages with pictures of Winnie. I also included a quote or two to sum up this album as a friendship themed one.

For the cover page above, I used a picture with a quote that is so apt for the theme. I kept the cover page decor pretty simple. I loved this die from Sizzix UK that looks like a flower or a mini doily and it's great for layering just like how I did with the chipboard bird and party hat.

While these two may be an odd combination, they work well together too because of the pretty pastel colours on each piece. 



I die cut hexagons and used them for layering. 



Some patterned papers come with designs that you can cut out such as this one above where I cut the clouds. The little hearts were punched out from a single press of a Martha Stewart punch.





Leftover scrapbook papers  from previous projects are perfect for photo mats. I also like using the sticker sheets from Kaisercraft because they always come with little phrase stickers like the 'favourite' I used above.

I hope you liked this mini album that I've made with the friendship cum Winnie the Pooh theme.

For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries from the link above or from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments