Anniversary Box Card in Pale Pink and Love Themed Chipboard Stickers


Sometime I hit the jackpot with choosing the right colour combination. This was an unusual colour, pale pink with white dots, that I paired up with red and black. 

For the sides, I did some decorations mainly using chipboard thinkers in various shapes from Crate Paper and mini phrases. I liked how the mixture of mostly small and medium sizes make it easier to layer. For the background, I die cut two hexagon shapes using leftover scrapbooking paper and then layered chipboard elements on top of them so they look more grounded.





For the box cover, I hand cut a pretty large heart using a swiss dot red paper. Then layered it with a 'love' wood chip, cut out a flower image in black and white from a patterned paper and then end off with some die cut hearts cut out from a Champagne coloured glitter paper. A mixture of elements of various materials give the box cover an interesting look.

I hope you like this box card that I have made. For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries from the link above.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments