Celebrate Friendship & Love Explosion Box Cards


I have made a few box cards recently and here I featured two of them. The one above had two pop up hearts and honestly, trying to make them stand up was quite difficult, lol. For the two side decors, I kept it quite simple using love themed chipboard stickers. The background colours of black and brown complimented each other and really made the red hearts stood out more.




This was a rather special box incorporating the friend's favourite boyband and their pictures together. The black polka dotted 3D cake was made in celebration of her birthday.




I used the diecut, sticker and sequin stars from the latest collection of Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper called Carnival. When I first saw the preview of her collections in Instagram, it was something that I must get.

For the box cover, because gold was part of the choice of colours, I used the diecut frame with gold swirls. Honestly it was so pretty. Then I finished it off with the 'celebrate' sticker and a wood star from Kaisercrafts. To fill in the gap of the frame in the centre, I diecut a round scallop doily with black scrap patterned paper.

I hope you like the two box cards that I have made.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments