All My Love Birthday Explosion Box Card


This box cover design seemed to be quite popular. It just came out as an idea because I was quite pressed for time (aren't I always..lol) and so I just cut a big red heart from a leftover coloured paper and adorned it with the monochrome flowers. I did a variation on the 'love' instead and this time, I used a sticker. I honestly liked brush script fonts like these. They should make more of these type of stickers because I live for it, haha.



So I made the 3D cake. While I thought I should try other colours, but I really loved the black and white colour scheme. And then used black paper to line the bottom edges. Technically, it's still not a piece of cake (pun intended) to do this. At one point, I took 45 minutes just because I had trouble holding up the banner.


Oh, I used the Canva app to do some very basic graphic designing using pre- set templates. So with this app, I don't have to log online to access the website which I used to do back then at work (because I can also use the officer printer, haha) And look, more brush script fonts! Yay..I am a happy girl. They had some birthday templates and I just have to change the words, colours and arrange the elements before I am satisfied with it.

So now, this box really looked like a birthday themed box too :)

I hope you like this box card I have made. For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments