Cute Duck Themed Notebook


I haven't been customising notebook covers for awhile but I thought why not I do one. It's a duck themed notebook and I got this picture of the duck from Pebbles collection. Actually, it's a rubber ducky. I used mostly mint green, light pink and yellow. Normally, when I work on a colour scheme, I don't really have it in mind except like this instant, I thought I want to use sweet looking colours as this is for a young girl.

The rest is made of clusters of embellishments mostly stickers and die cuts. The little stars and diamond die cuts is actually from one piece of die from Maya Road. What a saver..lol.

Then since it's a notebook, I happened to have a notebook and pencil sticker from Simple Stories. How apt. And then I used the phrase stickers from Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper. It has a translucent background and they 'tie' in all the embellishments together and giving the notebook an overall theme as well.


The notebook decors are mostly flat as there is a transparent cover over it
I hope you have liked this notebook I did. For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments