Wedding Congratulatory Card in Black & White with Pops of Blush Pink


For this wedding themed bridal congratulatory card, I wanted it to be in mostly black and white coloured theme, inspired by the black and white flower patterns from Maggie Holmes Carousel collection. But to add some contrast, I also used blush pink colours in random spots. The cake sticker forms the central focus of the card and I layered it on top of a tag and leftover scrapbooking paper in a black and white polka dot pattern, perfect as the card base.



I didn't buy any new wedding related supplies except for the background paper. To give the flowers a bit of dimension, I added foam tape and layered it with some cut out doilies from another patterned paper.

To finish off the card, I added some silver sequins, which come to think of it, I should have used gold instead, lol. I punched out some mini butterflies too for some added embellishment.

I hope you like this wedding themed card I have made. For order queries, please feel free to send me your order queries from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments