8 Inches Princess & Fairy Tale Themed Mini Album


I was excited to design this princess themed mini album especially after I managed to get the last sticker sheet particularly of this theme. I always feel the most fun of all is designing the cover page. It was bright and colourful and I also die cut the letters out of gold glitter paper.

For the inner pages, I kept to the theme as well and I just went sticker-crazy, haha. I also bought a single patterned paper with a fairytale themed and then added cut outs as decorative pieces on several pages.

Overall, I think the album looks really sweet, perfect to be kept as a memory for years to come. You can see how the inner pages look like below.








I hope you like mini album I have made. For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries from the side bar :)

Comments