Blue Masculine Birthday Explosion Box Card


Hi everyone,

I spent the last few days playing catch up with my orders because I have been quite sick, being under the weather and all and the prior week, being down with a mild version but still uncomfortable stomach flu. But so far, I am trying to take day by day and doing as much as I can and trying not to compromise on the quality and creativity even when not feeling my best.

As for this box, I managed to do it before I fell quite ill. I wanted to have a mostly blue theme and to make use of the stickers that I have that are not too girly or cute. It would need to look a little masculine.

For the top most layer, I liked to use foam stickers to pop up the embellishments for a more 3D effect so when the cover opens, it will look more eye catching.

To give the top layer a more cohesive look, I also like to use similar colour scheme. For this as it's supposed to be going to a guy, I have it mostly in different shades of blue and a little pop of yellow and gold.



I was going through my sticker stash and die cuts to look for 'masculine' themed stickers and I found this cute car sticker and a scooter. I thought they would be perfect for this card along with the tennis pictures because the receiver likes tennis. It turned out to be quite a perfect combination for this second layer.





I hope you like this box card that I have made. For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments