Minions Themed Farewell 6 Inches Mini Album


Sometimes I am given the colours to work with and for this case, it was pink and yellow, pretty easy for me though although a little bit hard to find pink, I don't know why. Or at least I wanted the pink to have light coloured areas for writing as well which explained why it was pretty hard. This time round, I decided to add some stamping although I would not stamp directly on the pages, lol. So I used leftover patterned papers to stamp on and I had some sentiment stamps that were perfect for this mini album.

I normally like to leave some empty spaces and on some pages, I liked to layer several patterned papers together, in different sizes. And then I would embellish either the top, bottom or both.

Some phrase stickers also helped to pages look nicer and in line with the theme. I also did some minor die cutting, usually like a doily which I would cut in two and used them in facing pages, like the one below.


For the cover, I really didn't have a plan except to use this minions picture which I thought was the most appropriate. I tried to find some pink and yellow embellishments and layer them together. Usually, layering works with the big piece at the bottom and the smaller ones on top. Just for fun, I punched out some butterflies using gold glitter paper for interest and also two enamel dots at the corner in pink and yellow.


You can see how I designed the inner pages below.





For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries on the right side bar.

I hope you like this post and thanks for dropping by!

Comments