Explosion Boxes in Purple & Pastel Colours


Hey everyone,

I took a short break recently though I still am making cards. There are times I get overwhelmed and then would need to sort out my thoughts. But I also realise that the best way to cope is to also take it one day at a time and see how best you can handle the situation and improve along the way.

Passion can help you get through difficult times when you're facing obstacles, one after another, but another trait to have is grit, so that you don't give up easily. Still, I also believe we need a break too so that we can come back more refreshed and with more creative ideas. That is why one of the major changes you see here is the new website layout. It's more fresh and and I've also simplified many things. I hope you like it and visit here more often. I try my best to write at least twice a week :)



These two box projects were based on love theme, with pastel colours. While I couldn't show you the contents of the first box, I liked how I designed the box cover though it's not a new design. I used combination of pink and purple, that contrasted so well against each other.


Here is how the second box looks like from the inside. I tried to handpick a few pastel coloured chipboards, which turned out not so difficult. I can't wait to get my hands on the latest collection from Simple Stories. They're so gorgeous....hopefully, they're in the stores later when I get there.

I hope you like these cards I've made. For custom orders please feel free to send me your order queries from the link above or from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments