Anniversary Cards in Pastel Enclosed in Frames


Hi everyone,

This is something that you don't normally see on my blog here. I actually stopped making these type of cards but I guess I forgot to take it down from the Facebook, hehe. Anyway, this is a slightly bigger than A4 sized card that I had placed pictures and decorated the remaining areas with pretty die cuts and stickers.

I used the Simple Stories collection, which is so dream worthy, and then layered them nicely in clusters and in individual pieces, where I felt would look pretty. 

I also cut out some flower patterns from two different patterned papers and then slotted them in between layers and put foam tape to give them some dimension.

For the first time, I actually included a journal card which I had cut from a single patterned paper and chose appropriate ones for each of the frame.

Honestly, pastel colours are so dreamy to use for wedding or anniversary themed cards. Or you can use dark brown paper for a more vintage look. 

To make the colours pop a little, I added a little bit of gold swirls at random places.

Below is another card that I have made and this time, I used the Martha Stewart punch to give that nice border at the top of the card.


For custom orders, please feel free to send  me your message via the side bar or the the link above.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments