Black & Gold Birthday Box Card with Waterfall Tabs & Stamped Lettering


This month, I actually bought two stamp sets and honestly, I seldom do stamping though they would make great additions to handmade cards. I thought that as part of my paper crafting journey, I should include more stamping though honestly, it's quite hard to find a stamp set that I would actually make use of fully.

However, there was this one particular stamp set with beautiful calligraphy and handwritten birthday phrases. It's one of the sets from Ranger called Letter It. They also have embossing sets to make embossed stamping with the phrases. I didn't use embossing for the card you see here but instead, I used a gold stamp pad and the outcome was just as beautiful.


I have a small white container which I stored all the older die cuts but have not been using it for some time. I dug through it and found some pieces that I thought would be suitable for the card, like 'The Best' piece you see below. To make it more complete, I added in small alpha stickers at the top to form the sentence You Are The Best. So on the other panel, again I used stamping. I stamped it on a black scrap paper and cut the stamped image out.

I should really start practising on brush lettering. Been putting it off for some time coz honestly, it is quite hard and need lotsa practice.



For the rest of the panels, I used more die cuts and layered them with the stickers that I already have. Sometimes you  just have to go with the flow, keeping in mind the theme and colour scheme.



I hope you liked the box card that I have made. For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments