Blue Friendship Themed Box Card


Friendship themes explosion box cards can be fun to make and for the box card above, I get to use some stickers that resonated well for a friendship between two girls.

I am not sure if you notice my style but one of the things I love doing is layering with stickers such as the one that I did below. Recently, I've also added layering using stamped phrases or words such as this 'Celebrate'. It also reminds me that I should start practising my brush lettering again because it looked so pretty though honestly, it's quite hard to master. But then again, I took awhile to learn how to do these waterfall tabs so well, practice makes perfect.

I die cut the word 'friend' which I recently just noticed I haven't been using in my past friendship themed cards. So this card gave me a chance to use it as part of the decorations.


To be honest, I kinda run a little off steam with ideas on how to decorate the box cover but gold diecut stars, or gold diecut anything. And the cut out butterfly was from a previous project that I eventually didn't use but thought it looked perfect for this whole blue colour scheme box card.



I hoped you liked this box card that I have made. For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments