Classic Wedding Card in Black, White & Gold


Recently, Simple Stories released a wedding theme collection and I loved its colour combination of mostly white, black and gold. It's so classic especially when used against a white background like the card above. And to make the embellishments pop, I embossed a plain paper and used it as the background.

To be honest, I kinda lost my crafting mojo a little prior to this because I was feeling a little overwhelmed with the orders coming through. But I had to of course persevere as even in life in general, we can be hit a road block and we have to calm ourselves down and through the situation. Re-charge and go for it again.

But after talking to a good friend of mine, I realised that I need to reignite my passion for card making. So I gave my all into this card and loved the outcome of it. Nowadays I try not to over decorate it because it might end up looking tacky. Its a matter of arranging it in a manner that gives an overall look that does not distract the eyes too much.

The focal point is kept to a minimum where I had used a cake sticker and pop it up against a silver square frame.

I hope you like this card I have made and thanks for dropping by!


Comments