6 Inches Mini Album Live in The Moment



Hi there,

One of the things I enjoy about making mini album is designing the cover page because I get to play around with the materials and see how I could layer them to form this interesting piece. Most times, it takes a lot of guesswork but there are times, everything would just flow together.

To make the cover stand out a little, a quote or a phrase in lieu of a cover photo, can make the mini album more memorable. 

For the inside pages, as you can see with this album and my past album works, stickers form a majority of the decorations because you just need to stick them on. I think in my younger days, I loved stickers a lot and somehow I haven't out phase it yet especially when one of my favourite manufacturers never fail to come out with at least one collection that is versatile and beautiful at the same time. Not to mention, perfect for most of my craft projects.

Though I also mix and match the stickers and used various forms of embellishments, I try my best to stick with the original theme for the mini album.


Below you can see more on how I decorate the pages and each one is done differently which can be challenging but fun at the same time.





I hope you liked this mini album that I did.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments