Oh Happy Day 6 Inches Mini Album


This is a mostly plain mini albums with embellishments and lots of spaces to put in smaller sized photos. I normally like to decorate the corner areas by mixing and matching stickers and selected phrases. You can easily do this too when you buy a 12 X 12 sticker sheet or a 6 X 12 sticker sheet and decorate away. They are usually collection based and so to increase the use of your stickers, you can mix and match sticker sets from different manufacturers because they will be mostly of different collections. But it is best to stick with similar design styles.

When you use leftover scrapbook papers as matting, it will also help to differentiate the pages and add more colours.

For the cover page above, I used a chipboard frame for the background but as a conjunction with the rest of the embellishments. Actually I wanted to use the journal paper with the words 'Oh Happy Day' as it was but found that it would be quite overwhelming so I decided to cut it to shape and pop it up with foam tape.

Below you can see the rest of the pages and how I decorated them.







I hope you liked this mini album that I had done. Stay tuned for another mini album that I had made recently.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments