Love for All Time White Themed Wedding Congratulatory Card


Usually, when I have the right materials to work with, especially with the same theme, it's quite easy to put the elements together. It's just a matter of being able to layer them nicely and arrange them in various parts of the card to make it look cohesive. I think you may read about me saying about this all the time but it's true.

One tip that I learnt recently is to put a layer down first before anything down. I wanted the card to have this black, white and gold feel and this collection from Simple Stories was perfect. I also laid down a couple of paper flowers in gorgeous gold glittered  paper and creme paper. There are a lot of flower collections from Prima Marketing and trust me, all of them are gorgeous. But I am quite fussy about the choosing the flowers and I like those with a timeless feel where I can actually use them for various projects with neutral colours and not too 'heavy' looking.


Another thing that I like to use are scripted die cuts like the world 'love' below. I think that calligraphy adds a special touch to any wedding related designs like posters and wedding cards. You can cheat a little if you can't do calligraphy by downloading a calligraphy font, type out the word on the computer and print on solid card stock paper. So you don't have to keep buying these pre packed die cuts although I still feel that it's useful to have them for quick and easy decorations.

I hope you like this card that I have made. 

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments